Recently, WMSCOG was given the Queen’s Award for volunteer service in the United Kingdom. Members of the World Mission Society Church of God are trying to share their delights with neighbors, even all over the world. They are full of ardent love. In these days, it’s not easy to give up your precious time for another. Nevertheless, they are performing beautiful mission. Then, what inflamed the base of their passion? It’s none other than God the Mother! When they realized the depth of Her great love, they found what to do. This time, I want to write God the Mother‘s heartbreaking love described in the Bible. A few years ago, Christ Ahnsahnghong led my barren heart to Her. I think that whoever lives on the earth MUST understand the reason She had to come to the earth.
What the Bible says!(Christ Ahnsahnghong)
The Bible wrote lots of things for salvation through faith in Christ(2 Timothy 3:15~16). And, some of them are difficult to understand. Check some verses as follows.
- This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother’s certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away. ♦Isaiah 50:1
- “Sing, O barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband,” says the LORD. ♦Isaiah 54:1
- “O afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted, I will build you with stones of turquoise~~All your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be your children’s peace. ♦Isaiah 54:11~13
- “Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her.~~ As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.” ♦Isaiah 66:10~13
- And give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth. ♦Isaiah 62:7
Amazing to read these verses! Through ages, God the Father(Matthew 6:9) has said these teachings foe the salvation of all of us. What’s the true meaning of these verses? Ever been comforted over Jerusalem? And, could you understand that the city Jerusalem has sons? The city Jerusalem is not the physical but spiritual! With this in mind, we can meet the greatest secret hidden in the Bible!
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our Mother. ♥Galatians 4:26
This verse gives the clear answer for verses above. To sum up, we, heavenly children, had been expelled from the kingdom of heaven(2 Peter 2:4) because of grievous sins against Elohim God, being destined to die(Romans 6:23). However, God never gave up great love for heavenly children. So, God the Father came to the earth in the flesh(John 10:10). At His first coming 2000 years ago, people were about to stone for Him. He underwent numerous sufferings to be crucified on the cross. Despite this fact, He even promised to appear a second time(Hebrews 9:26, John 10:16).
God the Mother’s coming in the flesh with Living Water!
God the Father promised several times that He will come again with God the Mother for salvation(John 6:54, Zechariah 14:8, Revelation 19:7~9, 22:17, Ephesians 5:31~32). In this age, God the Mother has already come to the earth in the flesh leaving behind heavenly glories to save Her lost children from the slavery of death(Isaiah 50:1), not for Herself at all! According to the prophecies of the Bible, heavenly children are returning to Her lovely arms through Her sacrifices. Studying the Bible, they realize How much She has missed them! They understand Her great sacrifices on the earth. This is why members of WMSCOG cannot but spread God the Mother‘s love with enthusiasm. Volunteer service is one of their enthusiasm!