Items to be confirmed?

[What to do for entering the kingdom of heaven? Come to the WMSCOG where Elohim God will grant you eternal salvation!]When we do something important, we need to make preparation! We’ll get the satisfactory result with careful preparation. This is the same with our souls. For this goal, we ought to make advance preparation within Christ Ahnsahnghong and “God the Mother“. And, you can find the items to be confirmed for your goal! If you are not a member of the World Mission Society Church of God, then, make haste! The items to be confirmed in the Bible are as follows!

• You ought to be baptized in the name of the Father[Jehovah] and of the Son[Jesus] and of the Holy Spirit[New Name, “Ahnsahnghong“]!♣Matthew 18:19~20, Revelation 3:12
  • Are you sure that you received ‘eternal life’ by inheriting God’s flesh and blood?♣[John 6:53~54]
  • Did you receive the forgiveness of sins through the Passover of the New Covenant?[Matthew 26:17~28, Luke 22:14~20]
  • Are you following “God the Mother“(Heavenly Mother) who is the source of the living water?♣Galatians 4:26
  • Ever received the free gift of the water of life from the Spirit and the Bride?♣Revelation 22:17

All these items are needed for entering the kingdom of heaven! Are you ready? If NOT, come to the WMSCOG where Elohim God’s feasts are kept according to the Bible!

World Mission Society Church of God
God the Mother“{Mother God}

Legal Rights!
[2 Kings 14] Jeroboam King of Israel. God the Mother

27 thoughts on “Items to be confirmed?

• August 23, 2018 at 6:10 pm

Earthly mother’s great love is created by God. How can God creat it? Because God himself know the love of mother through the love of God the Mother.

• September 19, 2016 at 3:09 pm

We can prepare all these items because Heavenly Father and Mother teach us all about that.

• September 19, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Spirit and Bride who give us water of life are our Savior. the Bible shows us Elohim God who save us. only bible leads us to Savior.

• September 19, 2016 at 1:45 pm

whatever we do, there would be preparation always.
    It is not difficult at all to do the above mentioned preparations to go to kingdom of Heaven, God does not asking us too much things. rather It is very simple to follow God’s teachings!
    Thanks to God Elohim for allowing us such way to go back to heaven.

• September 9, 2016 at 3:57 pm

I agree we need to prepare to go to heaven. When we go to trip, we prepare many things before few weeks. But people thinks it is easy to go to heaven without preparation. As we read this article, we have to prepare many items. Baptism, keeping the feasts, and receiving the water of life from God the Mother… etc. However, it isn’t hard at all. God already prepare the way to go to Heaven for us!

• July 21, 2015 at 7:13 am

When we follow Elohim God to the end, then, we’ll enter the kingdom of heaven on that day!

• Pingback:blessing, God the Mother, WMSCOG, Ahnsahnghong

• June 5, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Though there are many churches in the world, no church leads people to the kingdom of heaven except the World Mission Society Church of God.
    In the WMSCOG, we can learn how to go to the kingdom of heaven.
    Please come to the Church of God and find out the truth that leads you to salvation.

• June 5, 2015 at 9:37 am

All conditions of preparation to enter the kingdom of heaven really make me feel touching and thanksful to God, because what we should prepare was allowed 2,000years ago to those who believed in Jesus who came in flesh. And also in our generation according to the record Rev22:17 wife of the sprit who is the source of water of life has already come in flesh. She is our Jerusalem Mother. As God the Father appeared in the name of Jesus to allow us to receive water of life(John 7:37), God the Mother should appear with God the Father. So I’m very thanksful to God ,on the other hand, when seeing her agonies although she came to save us I feel so sad….

• June 5, 2015 at 2:35 am

There are just two ways in front of us, the way to Heaven or the way to Hell. Which way are you heading for ? there is no in between, it is either Heaven or Hell. So, the above list is like a bucket list to be confirmed for entering Kingdom of Heaven before we leave this world. Actually, U can check all items thru the Bible and the World Mission Society Church of God surely will help U, so Plz come !

• June 4, 2015 at 2:12 pm

For me, there is an Item that I should not forget, that is easy to forget, so I’m trying to never forget. Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem are my real parents, and I am a son of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

• June 4, 2015 at 12:03 pm

We can study and prepare all items needed for entering the kingdom of heaven. I was not a christian But after studying the Bible in the World Mission Society Church of God, i can realize the problems of our soul and the existence of God and Kingdom of Heaven fully. I meet our almighty God and I’m so happy with our God. Whoever can get a chance. But not Satan.

• June 4, 2015 at 2:33 pm

I agree with elina.
      I wasn’t Christian, too. I didn’t believe the existence of God, heaven and hell. However, like elina, after studying the Bible, I realize the fact that God created us, Elohim God really exist and we should have some items for going to heaven.

• June 4, 2015 at 8:25 am

All right~! The items to be confirmed for entering the kingdom of heaven have been kept in the World Mission Society Church of God. Something important is following the bible!

• June 4, 2015 at 7:14 am

So clear!! Those are the essential things for our salvation. God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who are in World Mission Society Church of God[WMSCOG] are calling us for our salvation. Please Come!!

• July 24, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Amen. i give thanks to Elohim God for saving us! wish many people come to Elohim God.

• June 4, 2015 at 2:10 am

I came to the WMSCOG where Elohim God will grant you eternal salvation, and I recieve the promise of God. Thanks to Elohim God, I can prepare to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

• June 2, 2015 at 4:44 am

It’s like a checklist. I’m glad that I’ve accomplished that list. Well, still need to change myself into beautiful Heavenly Mother’s ornament. Still am filthy with my greedy sins. I wish I can change this year with Father and Mother’s grace. 🙂

• June 2, 2015 at 4:24 am

Church of God try to follow Jesus’s example and teachings in the Bible. Sabbath on Sat, Passover the New Covenant, Covering woman’s head, the faith about the Holy Spirit and the Bride, .. all these come from the Bible only, not man’s doctrine. I really hope all people see the Bible with sincere eye and faith. Then you will get the truth of salvation and Christ.

• June 2, 2015 at 4:09 am

Before i was not the member of the church of God, i was always curious about God though i didn’t enter the church becuase i was afraid of something like disaster,desease. Etc. However after i studyed the Bible , i retured all thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for allowing me to realize everything i was curious about. Now i am very delight and happay in the church of God. I hope you also study the Bible and you will be a Happy life in the God the Father and God the Mother.

• June 4, 2015 at 4:38 pm

I was same with you. If I did not come to WMSCOG, how can I make preparations for Heaver? I am happy to be member of Church of God.

• June 2, 2015 at 1:54 am

WMSCOG has all the correct teachings of the bible, and I’m so proud of that

• June 1, 2015 at 3:49 pm

matthew7:21 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord,Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven,but only he who does the will of my father who is in heaven.
    the preparation of going to heaven isn’t just to believe and say lord.
    that is following the Father’s will which be baptized in the name of Father,son,holy spirit and inheriting Jesus’s flesh and blood … etc
    IF you do not prepare this coming to the World Mission Society Church Of God quickly and learned word of God through the Holy bible.

• May 31, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Then now we know the way how to get into the heaven. Then why do we hesitate to enter? no reason in here so let’s get the eternal life from God the Father and Mother and it is even free gift for us!

• May 11, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Have U ever eaten from the tree of life? If NOT, come to the WMSCOG and take the free gift of the water of life from the Spirit and the Bride!

• June 8, 2015 at 2:35 pm

This article was so impressed.
      I want to know more about the Spirit, the Bride and the tree of life.

• October 20, 2015 at 11:31 am

Definitely right! If we don’t believe in God the Mother who is recorded in the Bible, we will never enter the Holy City in heaven written in the Bible.(Rev22:18~19)
      The best choice I’ve ever done is being a member of WMSCOG!! 🙂
      I BECAME TO BE POSITIVE FOR THE BLESSINGS ALLOWED ME BY RECEIVING GOD THE MOTHER!!!