Forum

forum1

God the Mother Is Prophesied to Come as a Person in the Flesh to the Earth

Author
Britney

Date
2024-04-24 12:04

Views

2,000 years ago, God the Father(Jesus) appeared in the flesh to give mankind the water of life. Jesus repeatedly said that He had come down from heaven.

[John 6:38-41, 51]

For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent meAt this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

What is the meaning of His coming down out of heaven? Actually, Jesus described His coming in the flesh as His coming down out of heaven. However, most Jews did not receive Jesus due to their own ideas of how He would come. Only the few who had received Him, believing the prophecies, were saved at the time.

It is the same in this last age of the Holy Spirit. The Bible prophesies the Spirit and the Bride will appear in the last days to give mankind the water of life.

[Revelation 22:17]

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

The water of life, which the Spirit and the Bride give, is eternal life (Jn 4:14). The Spirit is God the Father according to the Trinity. Then, who is the Bride that gives us the water life together with the Holy Spirit?

[Revelation 21:9-10]

One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

The angel told John that he would show him the bride, the wife of the Lamb. After that, the angel showed him the Jerusalem, who was prophesied to come down out of heaven to give the water of life along with the Holy Spirit. Then, whom does the Jerusalem from heaven refer to?

[Galatians 4:26]

But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

The Jerusalem from heaven is our Mother, referring to God the Mother. The prophecy about the Jerusalem from heaven has already been fulfilled in this last age. Jerusalem God the Mother has come down out of heaven to this earth in the flesh in order to give us the water of life and dwells with us in Zion, World Mission Society Church of God, where God’s feasts are celebrated.

Whoever wants to receive salvation and eternal life must believe in God the Mother who has come to this earth in the flesh according to Bible prophecies. Let us receive the water of life that God the Mother is freely giving and follow Her until the end.

Total 10

• 2024-04-24 14:56

The Bible is a book that testifies to the Savior. We must only accept Christ, who came to this earth in the flesh according to the prophecy of the Bible. Today, the Spirit and the Bride have come in the flesh to give us the water of life. Those who accept God Elohim, who came in the flesh to save us, are the true people of God who will truly be saved.

• 2024-04-26 13:21

We are living the age of the Holy Spirit, neither the age of the Father nor the age of the Son. Then, we have to seek God the Savior of the age of the Holy Spirit. Then, whom should we meet for the salvation of our souls? This is to be solved more than anything else. The Book of Revelation wrote that the Bride is to appear along with the Spirit to give us the free gift of the water of life. Receiving this free gift of the water of life means receiving eternal life for the kingdom of heaven. The Bible teaches us that this Bride is none other than God the Mother in the flesh. Come to the World Mission Society Church of God and receive God the Mother!

In many parts of the Bible, there is evidence of the existence of God the mother. It also tells us that we must believe in God the mother in order to receive salvation.

2,000 years ago, God came to this earth in the name of Jesus to save us. In this age, Heaven Father and Heavenly Mother come to this earth according to the prophecy that the Holy Spirit and the Bride will give anyone who want to salvation the water of life. Isn’t it truly good news! Come to WMSCOG and learn more about not only God the Father but God the Mother.

• 2024-04-26 13:29

The Bible testifies from Genesis to Revelation that there is not only God the Father but also God the Mother.
    2,000 years ago, God the Father came in the flesh. Then, he returns in the flesh and the final work is done by God the Mother.
    All of these facts are prophesied in the Bible. Heavenly Mother of Jerusalem has already put on physical clothes and is looking for her children.
    And she is our mother who gives us the water of life freely and earnestly desires that we go to heaven together.

• 2024-04-26 13:30

I am so grateful and happy that our Mother, who personally came to this earth for our salvation and granted us eternal life, is with us.

• 2024-04-27 12:32

The bible testifies that the Spirit and the bride are the ones who give the water of life. The Spirit is God the Father. Then who is the bride? The bride is God the Mother who would come to give us the water of life. Thanks to Father and Mother.

• 2024-04-27 13:29

The Bible records not only God the Father but also God the Mother. Heavenly Mother also exists in heaven. However, many Christians do not know Heavenly Mother. The reason is that many churches only teach the existence of God the Father. The only church that believes in Heavenly Mother is the World Mission Society Church of God.

• 2024-04-27 13:41

God the Mother is prophesied to come in the flesh just as God the Father came to the earth in the flesh to give the water of life. In Revelation chapter 21, the Bible prophesied that Heavenly Jerusalem will come down to the earth out of heaven and heavenly Jerusalem is our Mother according to Galatians chapter 4. Jesus said that the temple means His body in John chapter 2 and Jerusalem is the temple of God. By comparing God the Mother to Jerusalem, God showed that God the Mother will come in the flesh to the earth in order to save God’s children. World Mission Society Church of God has been established by Christ Ahnsahnghong who is the second coming Christ and believes in God the Mother just as the bible prophecied. Come to Church of God and learn the truth of the Bible!

• 2024-04-27 13:53

All of us who believe in Heavenly Mother, who appears in the midst of this earth according to the prophecy in the Bible, will be saved.

Total 544

Number Title Author Date Votes Views

New You have words of eternal life (2)

withmymom
|
|
Votes 2
|
Views 6
withmymom 2024.05.20 2 6

New It Must Happen in This Way As the Scriptures Say (1)

withmymom
|
|
Votes 2
|
Views 5
withmymom 2024.05.20 2 5

The children of promise (1)

smile k
|
|
Votes 3
|
Views 9
smile k 2024.05.18 3 9

Jesus’ New Name, Baptism in the Name of Christ Ahnsahnghong[WMSCOG, GOD THE MOTHER ]

Alice Perkins
|
|
Votes 3
|
Views 461
Alice Perkins 2024.05.18 3 461

Standing against Suffering and Hardship (5)

withmymom
|
|
Votes 5
|
Views 29
withmymom 2024.05.12 5 29

Knowing or Believing in the Prophecy (3)

withmymom
|
|
Votes 3
|
Views 20
withmymom 2024.05.12 3 20

The Reason We should Give Thanks to God for the Salvation (6)

james
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 83
james 2024.05.11 8 83

Who is the Bride who gives the water of life along with the Spirit in this last age?

smile k
|
|
Votes 3
|
Views 18
smile k 2024.05.11 3 18

Who Are the Spirit and the Bride Who Give Us the Water of Life?[WMSCOG, AHNSAHNGHONG, GOD THE MOTHER ]

Alice Perkins
|
|
Votes 4
|
Views 469
Alice Perkins 2024.05.11 4 469

Why are those who keep the new covenant saved? (1)

lily
|
|
Votes 4
|
Views 22
lily 2024.05.09 4 22

New