Forum

forum1

An Unheard of Disaster & the Passover

Author
SecurityBoy

Date
2024-03-11 14:22

Views

The Bible informs us of disaster and salvation. And The Bible warns us of upcoming disasters through prophecies.

[Malachi 4:1] “Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the LORD Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them.

[2 Peter 3:7] By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

At the last judgment day, will we be saved by human capabilities?

[Amos 9:2-4] Though they dig down to the depths of the grave, from there my hand will take them. Though they climb up to the heavens, from there I will bring them down. Though they hide themselves on the top of Carmel, there I will hunt them down and seize them. Though they hide from me at the bottom of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them. Though they are driven into exile by their enemies, there I will command the sword to slay them. I will fix my eyes upon them for evil and not for good.”

Let us find other ways for salvation.

[Revelation 7:2-3] Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. … “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.

[Revelation 9:4] They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

We should receive the sign of God before the last disaster. Otherwise, we can’t save our lives, which means we will be facing the last disaster.

How can we receive the sign of God?

[John 6:27] On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

[John 6:53]”I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

When we receive the flash of the Son of Man and his blood, then we can receive the sign of God. How can we eat and drink Jesus’s flesh and blood?

[Luke 22:15-20] I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. … “This is my body given for you; …  “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

The bread of the Passover represents the flesh of Jesus. The wine of the Passover symbolizes the promise through the blood of Jesus.
Through the New Covenant Passover, we can receive the body and blood of Jesus.
Observing the Passover is necessary to receive God’s seal, allowing us to receive the promise of God and be saved from the final disaster.

I hope that you will celebrate the upcoming Passover together with the WMSCOG.

Total 4

• 2024-03-11 14:39

The Bible prophesies that all mankind will be destroyed in the final judgment of this earth.
    No one can avoid the final disaster.
    However, God promised that if we keep the New Covenant Passover, we will avoid disaster.
    The New Covenant Passover is the greatest gift God has given us so that we can overcome disasters and receive the blessings of eternal life in heaven.
    I am thankful to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for keeping the New Covenant Passover and receiving blessings.

• 2024-03-12 03:50

In this age of many disasters, what we need most is salvation. The most important key to salvation is the Passover. This is because the Passover contains the power to overcome disasters. If you want to be saved from the pouring disaster, Passover is a must!!

• 2024-03-12 07:37

The Church of God observes the New Covenant Passover according to the Bible only according to God’s will. The Bible says that if you do not keep the New Covenant Passover, you will not have forgiveness of sins and eternal life, which is why the New Covenant Passover is so emphasized and kept.
    God has stored tremendous blessings through the New Covenant Passover.
    The most important blessing granted to those who obey the Passover is that disasters will be passed over.

• 2024-03-12 07:38

This cannot be overemphasized because the only way we can live and be saved is by keeping the New Covenant Passover. The commandment of God that all 7 billion people must know and keep is the New Covenant Passover.
    God recorded everything in the Bible to save us.
    That is why we must do God’s will as written in the Bible.
    The Passover of the New Covenant contains so many blessings, including forgiveness of sins, eternal life, the blessing of becoming a child of God, and the covenant of protection from disasters.

Total 522

Number Title Author Date Votes Views

Is There Jesus’ Wife in the Bible?

Sera
|
|
Votes 3
|
Views 7
Sera 2024.04.21 3 7

The Great Mystery, the Secret of the Bible (2)

Eris
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 17
Eris 2024.04.18 8 17

Food That Spoils & Food That Endures to Eternal Life [Passover, Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, WMSCOG] (1)

Alice Perkins
|
|
Votes 6
|
Views 17
Alice Perkins 2024.04.18 6 17

Resurrection and Transformation (1)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 5
|
Views 385
SecurityBoy 2024.04.16 5 385

The Passover and the Last Supper

Mark
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 25
Mark 2024.04.12 7 25

The Bride Who Gives the Water of Life is God the Mother (4)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 11
|
Views 46
SecurityBoy 2024.04.10 11 46

The soul made of God’s breath of life.

Mark
|
|
Votes 6
|
Views 19
Mark 2024.04.10 6 19

Where does the human soul come from?

Mark
|
|
Votes 10
|
Views 21
Mark 2024.04.09 10 21

God the Mother Testified by All Creatures

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 13
|
Views 639
SecurityBoy 2024.04.08 13 639

What is difference between ‘Feast of the Ascension of the Lord’ and ‘Ascension day’ in WMSCOG? (1)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 31
SecurityBoy 2024.04.07 8 31

New