Forum

forum1

The Name of God & the Age of the Holy Spirit

Author
SecurityBoy

Date
2024-03-07 14:12

Views

Christ AhnSahngHong is the name of God and New Name testified in Bible.

God’s people will be identified whether they are aware of God’s name or not. That’s the reason why God’s name is emphasized throughout the Bible. In the third of the Ten Commandments, God warns us not to take His name in vain, and He promises blessings to those who honor His name.

[Exodus 20:7, 24] “You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name. … Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you.

The Bible tells us that God has three different names: the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

[Matthew 28:19] Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

In the age of the Father, God grants the providence of salvation as the Father. In the age of the Son, God works as the Son of God, and in the age of the Holy Spirit, God works as God the Holy Spirit. Although each name is used as the name of the Savior at different times, God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are indeed one God as the Holy Trinity. The fact that God works under different names means that whoever desires to receive salvation must know God’s name in each age.

What is the name of God in the age of the Father?

It’s Jehovah.

‘Jehovah’ is the name of God in the age of the Father. Those who know ‘Jehovah’ as their savior are God’s people, and those who call on this name are saved.

[Isaiah 43:11] I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

Whenever God’s people pray, they call ‘Jehovah’.

[Psalms 116:4] Then I called on the name of the LORD : ”O LORD, save me!

What is the name of God in the age of the Son?

Surely you know, Jesus.

[Acts 4:11-12] He is ” ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.’
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

We can understand that the only way to receive salvation is by calling upon ‘Jesus’ in the age of the Son. Those who believed in the name of Jesus were the children of God. Of course, people can receive God’s answer by calling upon ‘Jesus’.

[John 16:24] Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Lastly, what is the name of God in the age of the Holy Spirit?

It’s ‘New Name’.

[Revelation 3:12] Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Jesus granted eternal life through the Passover, which means Jesus’s body and blood.
Christ AhnSahngHong restored the Passover, the truth of life that had been trampled upon by Satan. No one opened the way to salvation except God.

Total 6

• 2024-03-08 13:10

The Passover celebrated by the Church of God was established by God.
    Jehovah God in the age of the Father, Jesus in the age of the Son, and Christ Ahnsahnghong in the age of the Holy Spirit commanded us to protect it.
    Where the Passover is celebrated, God’s name will be present.
    The Age of the Holy Spirit said that the name of our Savior is the new name of Jesus. Then, there is salvation only when you realize the new name and accept Him. The sign that proves that He is the Savior is the Passover. The only one who restored the Passover in this era is God Ahnsahnghong. Christ Ahnsahnghong established the Church of Truth, the Church of God, based on the Passover. That is how the early church was restored.

• 2024-03-08 13:11

God, who guides us to the path of life, has granted the water of life to mankind. In the age of the Father, the water of life is granted in the name of Jehovah, in the age of the Son, in the name of Jesus, and in the age of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit and the Bride.
    The Holy Spirit is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
    The bride is our Mother God, the wife of the Second Coming Jesus, the wife of the Lamb. Today, we can be saved by believing in Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ of the Church of God, who revealed all the hidden mysteries of the Bible.

• 2024-03-08 05:07

We who live in the age of the Holy Spirit must know the name of the Holy Spirit, the new name. He is God Ahnsahnghong, whom the Bible testifies to. I hope everyone will accept the new name and be saved.

• 2024-03-10 08:59

God’s people know God’s name. In this age of the Holy Spirit, we should know the name of the Holy Spirit. Without meeting the Holy Spirit in this age, we can’t expect salvation. Christ Ahnsahnghong has come as the Savior of the age of the Holy Spirit. How can we know whether He is true or not? The Bible testifies about the SAvior (John 5:39.) Therefore, we should decide based on the Bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled all the prophecies of the Bible including the prophecy of King David’s throne and many others. Please come to the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) and study the Bible to see if He really fulfilled the prophecies of the Bible or not.

• 2024-03-10 14:19

If you are looking for the real God at this time, you should know God’s name. Since I realized the truth hidden in the Bible, I can’t live without ‘New Name’ in my mind.

• 2024-03-10 14:48

The Bible says that the name of the savior is different in each era, and salvation is achieved only when one calls on a name that matches the name of the savior of that era. According to the words of the Bible, we must know the name of the Savior of this age and strive to be saved in the name of the Savior.

Total 522

Number Title Author Date Votes Views

Is There Jesus’ Wife in the Bible?

Sera
|
|
Votes 3
|
Views 8
Sera 2024.04.21 3 8

The Great Mystery, the Secret of the Bible (2)

Eris
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 18
Eris 2024.04.18 8 18

Food That Spoils & Food That Endures to Eternal Life [Passover, Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, WMSCOG] (1)

Alice Perkins
|
|
Votes 6
|
Views 17
Alice Perkins 2024.04.18 6 17

Resurrection and Transformation (1)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 5
|
Views 385
SecurityBoy 2024.04.16 5 385

The Passover and the Last Supper

Mark
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 25
Mark 2024.04.12 7 25

The Bride Who Gives the Water of Life is God the Mother (4)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 11
|
Views 46
SecurityBoy 2024.04.10 11 46

The soul made of God’s breath of life.

Mark
|
|
Votes 6
|
Views 19
Mark 2024.04.10 6 19

Where does the human soul come from?

Mark
|
|
Votes 10
|
Views 21
Mark 2024.04.09 10 21

God the Mother Testified by All Creatures

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 13
|
Views 639
SecurityBoy 2024.04.08 13 639

What is difference between ‘Feast of the Ascension of the Lord’ and ‘Ascension day’ in WMSCOG? (1)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 31
SecurityBoy 2024.04.07 8 31

New