Forum

forum1

Passover, the Feast of Miracles

Author
SecurityBoy

Date
2024-03-04 13:55

Views

In these days, we can see countless disasters occurring all around the world through news, media, and the internet. Many disasters cannot be avoided through human control. What can we do when a disaster happens to us? God allows us a very special way to avoid disasters.

[Exodus 12:11-14] This is how you are to eat it: with your cloak tucked into your belt, your sandals on your feet and your staff in your hand. Eat it in haste; it is the LORD’s Passover. “On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn–both men and animals–and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.
The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt. “This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the LORD -a lasting ordinance.

When a great disaster happened in Egypt that destroyed the firstborn, God established the Passover to save the Israelites and give the blessing of passing over the disaster to those who observed the Passover. And He commanded them to keep this Passover as an eternal ordinance throughout their generations.

Many years later, when Israel was divided into Southern Judah and Northern Israel, Hezekiah, the king of Southern Judah, celebrated the Passover. On the other hand, Northern Israel did not celebrate the Passover. (2 Chronicles 30:1, 2 Kings 18:9, 2 Kings 19:30) In the end, Northern Israel, which did not celebrate the Passover, was destroyed by the Assyrian army. Southern Judah, which celebrated the Passover, was protected from disaster and rescued from the hands of the Assyrian army, as God promised.

In the Old Testament era, the Passover was observed with the blood of the lamb, but how can the Passover be celebrated in the New Testament era? In the New Testament era, Jesus ate and drank bread and wine on the Passover with the truth of the New Covenant, so we should follow the example of Jesus.

[Matthew 26:17-28] On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?”
He replied, “Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, ‘The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.’ “
So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you.
This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

[Luke 22:7-20] Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb had to be sacrificed.
Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and make preparations for us to eat the Passover.” …
And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Jesus allowed us to celebrate the Passover with bread and wine and established it as the truth of the new covenant. And he gave the word to do this in remembrance of me. The New Covenant Passover comes with the blessing of protection from disaster. Where is the church in this era that keeps the New Covenant Passover?

There are numerous churches around the world, but the WMSCOG is the unique church that observes the Passover, the feast of God’s new covenant. Please visit the WMSCOG and celebrate the New Covenant Passover together; then you can be protected from disasters and go to eternal heaven together.

Total 2

• 2024-03-04 14:42

The Bible says that through the Passover we can gain eternal life, overcome disasters through the Passover, and serve God who must keep the Passover. Therefore, if we keep the Passover written in the Bible, we can go to eternal heaven.

• 2024-03-06 14:26

If you eat and drink the bread and wine of the Passover, you will receive forgiveness of sins and receive the blessings of eternal life.
    When Jesus established the New Covenant Passover 2,000 years ago, many people lost their chance at salvation because they did not believe in it.
    Today, Christ Ahnsahnghong has restored and spread the New Covenant Passover.
    Although ordinary people do not believe it, God has promised in the New Covenant that anyone who keeps the New Covenant Passover will receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

Total 522

Number Title Author Date Votes Views

Is There Jesus’ Wife in the Bible?

Sera
|
|
Votes 3
|
Views 8
Sera 2024.04.21 3 8

The Great Mystery, the Secret of the Bible (2)

Eris
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 18
Eris 2024.04.18 8 18

Food That Spoils & Food That Endures to Eternal Life [Passover, Ahnsahnghong, God the Mother, WMSCOG] (1)

Alice Perkins
|
|
Votes 6
|
Views 17
Alice Perkins 2024.04.18 6 17

Resurrection and Transformation (1)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 5
|
Views 385
SecurityBoy 2024.04.16 5 385

The Passover and the Last Supper

Mark
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 25
Mark 2024.04.12 7 25

The Bride Who Gives the Water of Life is God the Mother (4)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 11
|
Views 46
SecurityBoy 2024.04.10 11 46

The soul made of God’s breath of life.

Mark
|
|
Votes 6
|
Views 19
Mark 2024.04.10 6 19

Where does the human soul come from?

Mark
|
|
Votes 10
|
Views 21
Mark 2024.04.09 10 21

God the Mother Testified by All Creatures

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 13
|
Views 639
SecurityBoy 2024.04.08 13 639

What is difference between ‘Feast of the Ascension of the Lord’ and ‘Ascension day’ in WMSCOG? (1)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 31
SecurityBoy 2024.04.07 8 31

New