Forum

forum1

Feasts in Zion & Salvation

Author
SecurityBoy

Date
2024-01-04 15:20

Views

“啐啄同时” means that the chick and the mother hen pecking the eggs at the same time.

When a chick inside an egg pecks inside the shell to break it and come out, it is called ‘Cuì(啐)’, and when the mother chicken breaks it by pecking from the outside, it is called ‘zhuó(啄)’. When these two tasks are accomplished simultaneously, it is called ’tóngshí(同时)’, and the chick can finally come out into the world.

The important thing is that the chick must signal at the right time and in the right way to receive help from the mother hen. This is because the mother chicken can only help after hearing the signals from the chicks pecking the eggs inside.

The way to receive salvation

Receiving salvation works the same way. If you want to receive the blessings of heaven, you must send the right signal of salvation to God.

​[Mark 14:16] The disciples left, went into the city and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.

[Luke 22:15] I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.

[Matthew 26:26-28] While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.” Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

The New Covenant Passover is a feast established by Jesus who came to save us 2,000 years ago. At the Passover held on the evening of the 14th day of the first month(Nisan Calendar), Jesus referred to the bread as his flesh and referred to the wine as his blood. Jesus promised forgiveness of sins and eternal life to mankind through the Passover, which symbolizes the body and blood of Jesus (John 6:53-54).

The New Covenant Passover is a ‘signal’ between Jesus and us. If you hope for salvation then you should send the right signal of ‘Passover’ to Jesus, Jesus breaks the chains of sin and death. This means that only those who inherit the body and blood of Jesus by drinking the bread and wine of the Passover become children of heaven. This is why the apostles of the early church 2,000 years ago emphasized the New Covenant Passover and kept it until the end.(1 Corinthians 11:23-26).

Many ways not to be saved.

Today, many Christians are crying out to Jesus and sending signals for salvation. But they don’t understand God’s will. They observe Sunday services, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. What kind of judgment will Jesus give to those who practice lawlessness?

[​Matthew 7:21-23] Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

“啐啄同时” is not only necessary for chicks in eggs. It is also necessary for Christians to seek salvation. Just as a chick sends a signal to their mother chicken to come out of a small egg into the world, similarly Christians must send the right signal to God to get out of the world of sin and into heaven.

Total 8

• 2024-01-05 12:59

The New Covenant Passover is a feast established by Jesus who came to save us 2,000 years ago.
    At Passover, Jesus called the bread His flesh and the wine His blood.
    Jesus promised mankind forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the Passover, which symbolizes His body and blood.
    In the last days, according to the prophecy of the Bible, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother established the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) and made it possible for people to gain eternal life by keeping the New Covenant Passover.

• 2024-01-07 13:36

The Bible says that in any era, God grants a place of salvation for his people. In the time of Noah, Noah’s ark, in the time of Lot, the castle of Zoar, and in this day and age, Zion, where the festivals are celebrated, is the place of salvation that God wants

• 2024-01-07 13:38

We give thanks and praise to God, Second Coming Christ Ahn Sang-hong, who taught us the new covenant that can accurately send God the signal of salvation.

• 2024-01-07 13:40

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother restored the New Covenant Passover for the forgiveness of sins and eternal life. Jesus established the New Covenant Passover and the disciples and apostles kept it by following the example of Jesus. Even in this age, we should observe the Passover of the New Covenant. Let’s keep the New Covenant Passover to return to Heaven.

• 2024-01-07 13:44

We should know what God has told us to do, and do as God’s will

• 2024-01-07 13:47

We should be humble and take the lesson from the Bible. I used to be arrogant and compete with others to achieve upper positions. Since I received God Elohim God, I realized that I replayed my sins that I had done from heaven. Please listen to God’s Signal and Receive God’s will.

• 2024-01-07 13:48

Why God made feasts?
    Why God said that we must keep the feasts when we want to be saved?
    All feasts has God’s love and sacrifice.
    Actually, we can be saved through God’s love and sacrifice.
    But, we do not realize that somtimes. So, God putted on your loves on the feasts.
    And whenever we keep the feasts, we realize God’s love. It is the God’s will.
    Let’s keep the feasts in Zion(WMSCOG) and realize God’s love

• 2024-01-10 14:47

I agree! If we believe and keep the new covenant on this earth, we can have eternal life and enter the kingdom of God.

Total 479

Number Title Author Date Votes Views

Guided by the Spirit and the Bride (3)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 17
SecurityBoy 2024.02.28 7 17

The Trinity and Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Savior of the age of the Holy Spirit (3)

Peter
|
|
Votes 5
|
Views 11
Peter 2024.02.28 5 11

The Covenant That Leads to Heaven (2)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 9
|
Views 352
SecurityBoy 2024.02.27 9 352

Bible and Christ (2)

Mark
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 16
Mark 2024.02.26 8 16

The Second coming Christ who taught us the commandments of man, it’s Christ AhnSahngHong.

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 16
SecurityBoy 2024.02.26 8 16

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit (2)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 311
SecurityBoy 2024.02.25 8 311

Not enough to express my thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother! (2)

Lemos
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 248
Lemos 2024.02.24 7 248

God the Mother’s Heavenly Education & Eyes of Love (3)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 6
|
Views 15
SecurityBoy 2024.02.24 6 15

The Passover and God’s Blessing (2)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 19
SecurityBoy 2024.02.23 7 19

The Plagues and the Judgment, and the Hopeful Promise (7)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 11
|
Views 48
SecurityBoy 2024.02.22 11 48

New