Forum

forum1

Most great riddle

Author
Daniel

Date
2023-12-13 13:50

Views

Among the great riddles, there is a riddle that Jesus gave mankind.

When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Matthew 16:13-16

Many people think that Jesus is one of the prophet without recognizing him.

Then, how was Peter able to know the answer? This is truly a very important matter.

From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve. Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”

John 6:66-69

Through his answer, we can understand that the most important point for Peter to know Jesus was that He has the words of eternal life.

Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

John 6:53-58

Since Peter had a deep realization that no one except God can have eternal life, he recognized Jesus Christ correctly – that He is God-even though He came to this earth in the flesh. Thus, he was able to answer the great riddle that Jesus gave mankind 2,000 years ago. Then, isn’t it prophesied that God will come again in the age of the Holy Spirit? Therfore, we must be able to solve the riddle of who the Christ is when He comes a second time.

Total 10

• 2023-12-15 13:36

The heavenly kingdom is to be opened only to those who have realized God’s deep secret, not to all. Many Christians think that they are following God’s will for the kingdom of heaven. But, in God’s sight, they are so blind to God’s deep secrets. The goal of their belief is receiving eternal life for the everlasting life in the heavenly kingdom. According to the Bible, we all have to receive eternal life by inheriting God’s flesh and God’s blood. But, this knowledge is to be given only to the chosen, not to all. Around the world, only the members of the World Mission Society Church of God are keeping the Passover of the new covenant to receive eternal life!

• 2023-12-15 13:38

That’s Right. Peter said that there was no other Savior except Jesus.
    Because in the age of the Son, Jesus is the savior.
    However 2,000 years ago, many Jews condemned the Peter and early Church that
    preached the teachings of Jesus, as a Nazarene heresy.
    Same thing. In the age of the Holy Spirit, who was the Savior?
    He is Christ Ahnsahnghong. But many people think that Ahnsahnghong is not the savior.
    Therefore Whatever slander and persecution may befall us,
    let’s preach the Christ until the end like the Peter!

• 2023-12-15 13:48

Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong, who returned as the Second Coming Christ according to all the prophecies of the Bible. Ahnsahnghong Ahnsahng brought back the New Covenant Passover that the First Coming Jesus gave us with the words of eternal life. Thank you, Heavenly Father.

• 2023-12-15 13:51

I will always never forget and keep the words of eternal life granted by my father Ahnsahnghong, who came to this world for the second time. I will become a child who always walks with God.

• 2023-12-15 13:59

Jesus asked his disciples who He was.
    If we are asked who the Holy Spirit and the Bride are who have come to give us the blessing of the water of life in the age of the Holy Spirit, what answer should we give?
    2000 years ago, Peter was able to move forward on the path of blessing because he answered that Jesus is Christ and God.
    We who live in the age of the Holy Spirit must answer that Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who came as the Holy Spirit and the Bride, are Christ and Almighty God.

• 2023-12-17 12:09

The greatest mystery is Christ who came in the flesh. Thank you for helping me recognize and understand Christ who came in the flesh.

• 2023-12-17 12:14

We should not follow common sense, but only bible which is God’s word.
    It is same in this age. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the one who is our God.

• 2023-12-17 12:19

Blessed are those who meet and receive the Spirit and the Bride [Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother].

Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Jesus, has come as the Holy Spirit and restored the Passover of the New Covenant to guide us to the Kingdom of Heaven.

The World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) is the only church that believe in the Spirit and the Bride based on the Bible (Revelation 22:17.)

We cannot receive the water of life at the churches that do not believe in the Spirit and the Bride because it’s prophesied that the Spirit and the Bride grant the water of life in the last days.

Please come to the Church of God to meet the Spirit and the Bride.

• 2023-12-17 12:27

We should observe Sabbath and New Covenant Feasts, then God allows the secret of the kingdom of heaven and wisdom for our salvation.

• 2023-12-17 12:29

How pleased Jesus was when heard Peter’s answer?
    Even though people persecuted Father and Mother, I must say like Peter

Total 479

Number Title Author Date Votes Views

Guided by the Spirit and the Bride (3)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 20
SecurityBoy 2024.02.28 7 20

The Trinity and Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Savior of the age of the Holy Spirit (3)

Peter
|
|
Votes 5
|
Views 11
Peter 2024.02.28 5 11

The Covenant That Leads to Heaven (2)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 9
|
Views 352
SecurityBoy 2024.02.27 9 352

Bible and Christ (2)

Mark
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 16
Mark 2024.02.26 8 16

The Second coming Christ who taught us the commandments of man, it’s Christ AhnSahngHong.

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 16
SecurityBoy 2024.02.26 8 16

A Good Tree Bears Good Fruit (2)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 8
|
Views 311
SecurityBoy 2024.02.25 8 311

Not enough to express my thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother! (2)

Lemos
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 248
Lemos 2024.02.24 7 248

God the Mother’s Heavenly Education & Eyes of Love (3)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 6
|
Views 15
SecurityBoy 2024.02.24 6 15

The Passover and God’s Blessing (2)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 7
|
Views 19
SecurityBoy 2024.02.23 7 19

The Plagues and the Judgment, and the Hopeful Promise (7)

SecurityBoy
|
|
Votes 11
|
Views 48
SecurityBoy 2024.02.22 11 48

New